Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Transformers III Dark Side of The Moon by Storm







Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Directed by Michael Bay
Produced by Steven Spielberg
Michael Bay
Lorenzo di Bonaventura
Ian Bryce
Tom DeSanto
Don Murphy
Written by Ehren Kruger
Starring Shia LaBeouf
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Josh Duhamel
Tyrese Gibson
John Turturro
Patrick Dempsey
Ramon Rodriguez
Frances McDormand
John Malkovich
Lester Speight
Voices
Peter Cullen
James Avery
Mark Ryan
Bill Fagerbakke
Music by Steve Jablonsky
Cinematography Amir Mokri
Editing by Roger Barton
William Goldenberg
Joel Negron
Distributed by Paramount Pictures
Release date(s) July 1, 2011 (2011-07-01) (USA

Thank you one and all for welcoming me to "Know Stop News" . For my debut let me bring to you one of my favoites....Transformers. I have been long awaiting Tranformers III. I don't know about you but this trailer really has me wondering what our government is really keeping from us. Remeber there is ALWAYS some fact in fiction. This is a must see Movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment