Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dexter "Mr. Net" Net Face Book pick of the week is Stannisha Jackson A.K.A Elegant Model Saj'


Stannisha Jackson



This is one of my good friends. SHE IS SUPER HOT!!!!!!!



Im a Professional Published model with alot of goals.I don't classify myself as a particular model. Versatility is very important. Im located in New Orleans, LA. For bookings email stannishajackson@yahoo.com & Follow me on Twitter @ElegantSaj

I'm a Published Model, going as far as I can in my modeling career. . GET TO KNOW ME.. guaranteed to love me.

for Booking email: stannishajackson@yahoo.com




Stannisha Jackson (Dexter's pick of the week)
Dexter "Mr. Net" Net Net (Inquiries)
L.S.E Inc. Public Relations (Company)
LSE.Inc.PR@Gmail.com (Inquiries Stannisha Jackson Email)
http://knowstopnews.blogspot.com/
(914) 837-9829 Company Number
Don't forget to get "The Peach of week" www.TheAtlantaPeach.com, submit your pictures to
Dexter@TheAtlantaPeachMagazine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment