Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Chuck Lorre hints at tell-all book in 'Two and a Half Men' vanity card

by

Chuck-Lorre

Image Credit: Reuters/Phil McCarten/Landov

The legal wrangling may be over, but Two and Half Men‘s Chuck Lorre isn’t completely recovered from his ordeal with Charlie Sheen — despite taking such glee in literally burying his show’s star character last week. After last night’s episode, Lorre’s vanity card referenced the recent legal settlement but hinted that this might not be the producer’s final word on the matter.

“Sometime last year I realized I had become the unwilling contestant in a reality show. I didn’t understand the rules, wasn’t sure if there even were any, and pretty much hated every second of it. For many months I kept hoping and praying that it would end. But it did not. Somewhere along the way, something inside me died. Anyway, now, suddenly, I’m being told that the reality show’s been cancelled. Apparently, it was just one of those things that somehow got out of control. Sorry. Whoops. Live and learn. Moving on. Game over. And that’s fine. I am so good with that. Yes, please, let’s all move on. There’s just one problem. That thing inside me that died? It walks at night. It’s angry. It’s hungry. And worst of all… it’s writing a tell-all book.”

Back in February, Sheen had threatened his own tell-all book, titled When the Laughter Stopped. It will be interesting to see how the recent legal settlement impacts the plans for both proposed books.

No comments:

Post a Comment